In accordance with the data protection regulations, we inform you that the personal data that you provide us through this website will be included in a personal data file under the responsibility of The Ibiza Chair Company of registered company Ibieventz SL and with CIF B. for the following purposes: (i) sending the necessary information to resolve your questions and suggestions; (ii) managing your request, preparing the order and shipping it; (iii) economic and accounting, fiscal or administrative management; (iv) statistical purposes; (v) sending commercial communications, including electronic ones, or any other type of promotion of The Ibiza Chair Company; as well as (vi) analysis of internet browsing data.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications from The Ibiza Chair Company, they will only be sent as long as they have given their express consent through the box provided for this purpose.
Your data will be kept for the period necessary to be able to comply with all legal and fiscal obligations that may arise from the relationship with The Ibiza Chair Company. After the statute of limitations for said responsibilities, The Ibiza Chair Company will delete all your personal data.
You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data for the purposes indicated.
In response to The Ibiza Chair Company’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels have been adopted and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access. and theft of personal data provided through this website.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability of your personal data, you can send a request by email to email@example.com with the reference “Data Protection”.
The Ibiza Chair Company may at any time and without prior notice, modify these Conditions of Use, by publishing said modifications on the Portal so that they may be known by Users.
The prices indicated on the screen are those in force, except for typing errors; They are in euros and include VAT
It is the responsibility of the user to enter the discount codes to benefit from the promotions that may be on the page and the discount vouchers that that user has. The Ibiza Chair Company will not be obliged to refund the amount of the discount if the user does not enter the code. The Ibiza Chair Company undertakes to make the promotional codes visible to the user.
Accepted payment methods are bank transfer, credit / debit card payment, and Hold me.
In the case of bank transfer, the client will have a period of 5 business days to make the payment. If the transfer is not received within that period, the order will be canceled.
These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with current legislation in Spain on the matter, which will be applied subsidiarily in everything that has not been provided for therein.
Liability of The Ibiza Chair Company is not responsible for any damages that may arise from, with a merely illustrative and non-limiting nature.
– Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond the control of The Ibiza Chair Company, which prevent or delay the performance of orders or navigation through the Portal; Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems.
– That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the Portal and that are not attributable to The Ibiza Chair Company;
– The impossibility of providing the Service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to The Ibiza Chair Company, due to the User, third parties, or in cases of force majeure.
In general, the user undertakes to comply with the conditions of use, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained in the same or in the Portal and to always act in accordance with the Law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the appropriate diligence to the nature of the service you enjoy, refraining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal operation, the goods or rights of The Ibiza Chair Company, to the rest of Users or in general to any third party.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the above, the user undertakes, in the use of the Portal, as well as in the acquisition of the products of the online store to:
– In the case of registering, the user undertakes to truthfully provide the data provided and to keep them updated.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate in or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of The Ibiza Chair Company, of any User, or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal functioning .
– To properly safeguard your username and password, as identifying and enabling elements for accessing the purchase of products, agreeing not to assign their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages and losses. that could derive from an improper use of the same. Likewise, the user undertakes to notify The Ibiza Chair Company, as quickly as possible, of its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the username and / or password by a third party.
– Not to use false identities, nor to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use or acquisition of any of the Products, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
– Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the electronic data, information, programs or documents of The Ibiza Chair Company or third parties.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties .